- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Set up or program the computer responsible for the machinery.
- Follow safety requirements and maintain certifications.
- Inspect the machinery and product for quality assurance.
- Perform daily maintenance on the machinery.
- Handle materials appropriately and safely
- Strong math skills for inputting specific dimensions and figures into the CNC machinery
- Ability to analyze the information provided on blueprints or other explanatory documents to make sure the final product matches the draft
- Strong computer skills as CNC Operators use computer software to control machinery
- Understanding of how the machine works to maintain the machinery for which they are responsible and ensure it functions properly.
- Problem-solving skills in order to detect issues in the creation process and find solutions to ensure the machinery creates the product provided in the draft
NEXT STEP: Click this link and fill out the complete employment application apply.matchstaffing.com and come by our office to speak with a hiring manager between the hours of 8am & 3pm Monday - Friday.