MATCH STAFFING in Montgomery, Alabama seeks a Staffing Manager that would enjoy on a daily basis:
- Meeting and interviewing applicants to discover and evaluate their skills;
- Recruiting qualified individuals from sources outside of daily applicants;
- Spending much time on telephone with clients, applicants, and newly sourced individuals;
- Working on a computer daily to manage activities;
- Making cold calls to prospective clients regarding our services;
- Visiting company worksites and discuss staffing needs;
- Manage multiple tasks at one time.
The individual must possess a much above average desire to achieve results and a proven track records from previous experience. You must be self-motivated and eager to jump in and make an early difference. We will train you but much of what you learn is on the job training.
- Base Salary +
- Monthly bonus based on office performance and individual performance +
- Bonuses based on placements and new clients developed.
This job includes a significant sales aspect to it. You must be self assured and confident. This is not an HR (human resources) position. You must sell yourself, sell Match Staffing to the candidate and sell the candidate to the client. Not easy for those without a knack for selling and conversation.
- Personal days off to be used for sick, vacation, etc.
- Retirement plan with employer match after first year.
- At least 2 years of college strongly preferred but experience may overcome;
- Previous recruiting, interviewing and hiring experience;
- Multi-task all day;
- Excellent computer skills;
- 35+ wpm;
- Stable, consistent, and relevant work history;
- Desire to develop a career and not merely get a paycheck.
*** IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this job, you MUST send a separate email to email@example.com and explain why you would be a great staffing manager. If you fail to do this, you will not be considered. ***
MATCH STAFFING (formerly known as Snelling Staffing of Montgomery) has provided employment services to clients and associates in Montgomery since 1990. We are locally owned by Rick Marks who was born and raised in Montgomery. He is committed to his community, clients and his staff. If you are a fast paced, intense person with a desire to achieve results, please consider contacting MATCH STAFFING in Montgomery to be considered for a position as a Staffing Manager.